~Nara's Nasi Lemak~


Went to Nara kosen this time..Please stop asking me why..Can't I do anything without giving any reasons?What about..spontaneous act?ermm,cuz I have 3days hols and I want to go somewhere?erm,for Nasi Lemak????or,cuz its a festival and an annual one,which makes it worth going?There,satisfied??Aiyerrr,u people arr...ask questions non stop one...K lar,cut the crap..

Took 3hours for me to get there,suprisingly I didn't get lost. Was too engrossed with the book I brought along that I took the trains base on instincts after checking the time.Shi Han came to the station to take me to Nara kosen...
Once reach there I was left on my own as the guys were busy with their Nasi Lemak.So,having no breakfast,this was the first thing that caught my eye and it tasted great.It has a thin layer of rice biscuit at the bottom, and it was topped with an omellete with crunchy cereals and of course,sauce,mayo etc..With the additional pang of hunger,it tasted wonderful..

Then walked around more and filled in my stomach..It was quite a huge kosen but alas,I found nothing interesting enough to whip out my camera except this..Why an aeroplane in the college compound????

Another food picture I took was this,fried ice cream.It was so popular that we had to actually queue up for it.Unlike my kosen and Gifu's festival,Nara kosen has more outsiders joining in the fun,giving it the real 'festival' mood.It was a pity I forgot to take pictures of the main entrance,there was even a mascot to welcome us.

There was a lot of students in cosplay costumes and also some weird guys in gals uniform,those are the ones that make me wanna puke...The way they walk in short uniform skirts is really an eye sore..eugghhh..Sorry,no pictures..I was afraid of being scold seeing that in Japan,you have to ask the person's permission if you wanna take picture of them.So,to save the hassle..I didn't take any...

This is a picture of the stall Cheong they all came up with..I shall reserve my comments...

The guys at work..(eh this picture worth money wei,how often u get to see guys in aprons???)

The foursome...trying to persuade you to taste the sweet Nasi Lemak..

Well,I had fun watching some Robocon show,help sell Nasi Lemak and tasted some great food at a reasonable price..Even got a free coke and nasi lemak as my part-time job payment. Should have demanded more ..Came back tired,not from the journey,but from the cycling I had to do from the train station..Why is it uphill anyway???grrr...The end...

2 comments:

Anonymous 11/03/2006 11:08 PM  

hehe. how did the nasi lemak taste?? sweet? my kosen sai was fun too!! so many ppl came, i was surprised that its such a big event. cant wait for tmr~ =D

Jeremy Cheong 11/03/2006 11:19 PM  

Yala, need some feedbacks bout how that nasi lemak tasted..I cooked it myself 1 ma..so kinda interested if I can open nasi lemak stall in Jap after graduating :p
Demand more?? Sure can...come to Nara again & i'll give u 5 packets of Nasi Lemak!
Glad you enjoyed our college's open day!
p.s. that isnt a omellete in the 'tamasen', its just a fried egg...its very easily made.

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.