~Just 10seconds~

After 7hours,I stopped short,lying horizontally against my single-bed,staring at the ceiling...
Wonder when was the last time I gave myself time to stare at the ceiling?
Not that its anything great or significant,but staring at the ceiling for just 10seconds,my mind was blank..
For once,tranquility was there.The pressure of 4 test within 3days this week,the sadness and frustration that I had done some mistakes was temporarily gone..
It strucked me that I had not been staring at the ceiling since....12..

Within this 8years..So much,so many things have happened..
I never once thought I can stare at this ceiling right now..
In a foreign country,with no family and friends..
I have been caught up with things happening around that I realised I should have treated myself better,instead of asking for more...or neglecting my own rights..

I'm getting tired nowadays..The silly mistakes in my tests is a sign..
I'm trying too hard,to impress,to fulfill my own ego..
10seconds was all it takes,to realise that I'm actually lucky,
That although lonely,a call is all I need to reach out for a friend..
If only I want to..
If I chose not to,I have only myself to blame for my loneliness..

I miss my old house's ceiling all of a sudden..
Not the new apartment I shifted in last year..
I miss the house I have stayed in for the past 18years..
Sigh..I just miss Malaysia all of a sudden...

6 comments:

Keat Yee 11/02/2006 1:38 AM  

HI Lien Ghee!
Just want to say hi!
Saw your blog and suddenly I miss your presence here...
Hope that you can come back to Malaysia soon!

minley 11/02/2006 8:07 PM  

enjoy the loneliness then~
^_^
当它是一种过程吧~

nAoKi 11/02/2006 9:57 PM  

u're coming back soon right?so dun think abt it so much..

Anonymous 11/02/2006 10:39 PM  

i stare at the ceiling almost every morning.. wondering how i'd spend my day.. and then, i'd drag myself to do sit ups.. need.to.lose.weight.

Jeremy Cheong 11/03/2006 1:29 AM  

Its now 2am(just finished preparing my nasi lemaks)...hope a few hints bout M'sia would help cure your homesicknes + that loneliness tomorrow! Till then! Nitez..

YY 11/03/2006 10:35 AM  

Girl, cheer up! We know that staying abroad is not really that fun after all, isn't it?! Sometimes it's kinda lonely to be so many miles away from home and yet there's so much pressure piling high up.
I know you will be able to overcome everything and good luck in your tests too!
Thanks for yours as well. ^.^ Mine starting TOMORROW!!!
Cheer up ya!

xoxoxoxoxo~

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.