~Neighbour's event~

Went to Clement's kosen for the kosen sai.Didn't really got to enjoy mine so head down to his.For the first time,I'm able to take all the trains on time after checking the arrival of each train on the internet.Usually its either they didn't take account the distance of the platforms etc so sometimes I miss my trains,this time..Yay!

Before I get going,I really have to say this..I salute Japanese girls for being ablt to walk all day in boots.My feet hurts...

Anyway,first we went to visit the exhibitions of the courses there,some of them really worked hard and came up with pretty good ideas.It was pretty informative..I like the Environmental engineering part where they really try to create awareness about the how we dispose our waste into the rivers etc.

As for the food bazaar,I spent 400yen there for 2bowls of soto,free lotong..I didn't try any Japanese food there,which was pretty weird considering it's a kosen sai in Japan after all.I had fried ice cream(Taiwan??),Tacos(Mexico and Vietnam flavor),Pearl milk tea(Taiwan..)

I was pretty lazy snaping pictures of all the food I had so..

Saw a band whose lead singer was pretty much screaming instead of singing..vulgar words(in English gibberish..and I saw a lot of 'jumping beans' too..Where by they got too hyped and jumped and bump to each other like beans which was electrocuted..

You can actually see carps in this river in the way to the mall..

Spent time walking around the largest mall I've been to in Japan so far,almost equivalent to Mid Valley,looked around,and for once manage to control my urgings to do shopping...for clothes..But I had a weak spot for the Shop which sold imported food stuff .Did some shopping for my Vietnam senior and got one packet of very spicy Kim Chi instant noodles and fried banana fritters for myself..(After contemplating whether I should buy Tom Yam instant noodels,Indo mee,chili sauce etc but seeing I need to tahan only 4more months....)

After resting at Starbucks and viewing some live comedians at the stage of the kosen,it was time for me to leave..I really cannot resist taking pictures of pessimums along the way back because the whole way was full of them..How I wish I can pluck them(sorry,but was on a hurry to catch the train so only manage to take a picture of 1 lonely pessimum tree)..Ever see a real lemon tree??

Anyhow,spent another 2hours back,felt like ages cuz it was pitch dark by the time I come back..(it was as dark as 8pm when it was only 5pm)Tired out...Why does it always drizzle when I cycle back from my trips??Tomorrow,back to my homework life..sighhhh

4 comments:

mayc 10/29/2006 12:08 AM  

the pic of the mee u took, is it just bought or half eaten liao wan? so little!!!

Anonymous 10/29/2006 12:12 AM  

quite suprised to know that after almost half a yr this ur 1st time u didnt miss any train. quite late :p

tomoro my kosen-sai...yokoso

btw , ur website newlook looks better

Jeremy Cheong 10/29/2006 12:55 AM  

My kosen-sai is next week's Friday...hope we can get the nasi lemak right.
A mall like Mid-Valley? Really? Why did I put Nara instead of Gifu? haih...

cl3m` 10/29/2006 1:13 AM  

after u left i spent the whole nite makin vietnamese spring rolls.. looks great.. the mongolian guy is making a gyoza like thingy :D

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.