~1/4/2013~

I knew it was gonna be tough, but never thought I would hate morning assembly so much.
The lessons with the CEO was alright, lunch with new members were bearable,
And even the voice training of greetings from one end to the other end of the factory was done, though it kinda damaged my coughing throat.
However, there was this morning assembly greeting.

To get you started for the day, everyday someone has to play the role to start the morning assembly, another has to be the greeting leader and the next has to read a book on education of workplace out loud. That training itself took us 2 hours, and with every training we had to learn how to bow, how to greet; out loud with a smile. It wasn't so bad..

Unless you are a foreigner like me. Not only I need to train with them, I have to keep up with them in memorizing the lines and phrases in Japanese, sometimes not even knowing what the words meant. On top of that, I have to be alert at all times that I might be asked questions, not only by the superiors but also my own colleagues. Having been here for the past 7 years, I still haven't manage to grasp everything they talk about and yes, still have certain of difficulty understanding what was being said.

So I came home after dinner, worn out. Even the warm shower managed to do very little. So I head to bed at 10pm, after revising the morning assembly procedure and prepared for the page we might have to read today, and woke up at 5am. So that I can make it to the company at 7:30am. I seriously need some time to get use to this. Before that, I just need to get it out somewhere. Here probably. Hopefully no one in my company gets this...

1 comments:

YY 4/12/2013 10:57 AM  

Hang in there!!!! xxx

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.