~Just do it?~

Sometimes I wonder why I don't just do it.
Why hesitate or why have doubt.
Of course there might be certain consequences 
But still, sometimes things can be as simple as just trying it out.
Or you'll never know the result, or maybe the result won't be as bad as you think.


Realized that I had been doubting or hesitating a lot nowadays.
EXTREMELY simple things like..
Should I force myself waking up earlier.
Now thinking back, I wondered. Why NOT?
Want to have a better meal. Why NOT??
Or walk back from uni instead of taking the car. 
Which I did eventually.
And I sort of "forced" myself to enjoy it.

Like how people say you should enjoy life.
Appreciating the small things and people around you.
Being here in Japan,
Too many times you have been reminded to "appreciate" things.
Even for your food or the scenery along your walk.

Of course,it's not a bad thing.
Just that, with too many "appreciations" 
It somehow seems liked we are "forced" to enjoy the small things.
"Appreciation" became so common that there's no longer the need to fuss over it.

I appreciate my life.
My family.
My friends.
But because of it's "forced-ness"
It became common.
To me,anyway.

And because at this age,
I realized that things happens.
No matter how hard you try, somethings just HAPPEN.
It's just a matter of..
How hard it will hit you.
Or how much time you need to rebound.



That's all.



0 comments:

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.