~Hmm~

Worked for 11 hours average for 3 consecutive days.
I guess I'm just trying to earn as much as money as I can before I quit in July.
Having worked here for 3 years, felt really reluctant to leave.
But still I have to..if not I couldn't enjoy my last holidays as a student.
Or concentrate in my final thesis and research.
Or do anything for myself.
Or even think, ponder and reflect on myself, my life, my future.


It suddenly occur to me that I'm already 26.
Friends in the US are earning big bucks as bankers, auditors etc.
Even friends in Malaysia are earning big bucks as insurance agents and so on.
I'm getting jitters about working in real life. 
THE life, where I had heard from all the complaints from my friends, while I nodded in silence.


All this while, student life is what I have known and where I have been comfortable in.
The realisation that all this will end within ONE year.
Is like someone giving my stomach one big blow.
Took my breath and energy away all of a sudden.
Maybe it isn't so bad. Maybe not.
But the thought of it itself, scares me for the moment.


That said.
I'm off to vacation for a week tomorrow.
As I have promised myself in my previous blog.
Only, I'm not going alone.


I'm so looking forward to it=)

0 comments:

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.