~ On a random day at work~

I used to write everyday, then it became once a month and now.. once a year. There were thoughts,many of them in fact, but the urge of sitting down quietly, peacefully typing away is no longer as appealing as it used to be. One of the cons of growing up.

As I'm writing this, I'm on my way home to my apartment in Tokyo, a 3-hours train ride. A nice peaceful 3 hours with music playing in my ears and snowy white scenery passing through. Probably my last winter during my stay in Japan.

Including today, it will be the start of a 212days countdown. This is it, another major fork of the road, with changes and uncertainty beyond my imagination. When all troubles I have been through this last 10years of my life in Japan no longer matter. Where, once again, I go back to a place with familiar language but an unfamiliar life style. Like a stranger you know too well.

One thing for sure. I will probably miss the convenience, but will probably be less lonely. Another deep breathe before the huge plunge. 

0 comments:

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.