~2014/04/20~

It has reached the time,where I am too much "captured" by my daily life.
No longer being able to take the time to just sit down and write,or think,or speak.
A sign where I am no longer the energetic youngster anymore.

Moving to a new place, having lived 5 years at the old,
Made me re-recognize the feeling of being alone.
Of waking up on weekends wondering what to do next.
Of buying too much food when there's no need to do so.
Of hurrying home, just to find, is there a need to do so?


At least, the snow has melted.
The need for 5 layers clothing has gone.
At least, I still can have some time alone after hectic working days.
At least, I'm able to attend one wedding this coming June.

Well, who gets the chance to get paid to live in Hokkaido anyway huh?



1 comments:

YY 5/23/2014 9:42 AM  

can't wait to catch up with you this coming June! :)

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.