~28/02/2013~

The last day of February 2013. The day where I finally hand up my thesis to my university and finally (almost) free from my responsibilities as a student. The next awaiting "duty" will be my graduation day. The day I officially bid my student life goodbye.

At this time, this moment, I am somewhat relief, but still lack the bursting emotion that I am free. The word "free" still sounds, somehow, somewhat..foreign. Just like turning 27. It's not some event worth going "ga-ga-oh-la-la" about, unless you take the effort to make it into one.


Next week onward, I will be at my apartment, doing chores and "rearranging" my emotions. Before heading to another trip with my best pal and planning my family's trip to Japan. A whole full week for myself, indulge and rest, before stepping into reality and work life.


But for today. I'm going to slow down, take a good look at every nook and corner of my university, the people I meet everyday and enjoy the "normality" of it.



3 comments:

abel001 2/28/2013 11:33 AM  

Congratulations!

YY 3/05/2013 7:08 AM  

congrats!!!! Wish I could visit you when I finish my studies.

Kelly 3/07/2013 12:33 PM  

Abel: thanks!!

YY: If can remember to tell me in advance o..need to take leave

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.