~Summer~

It is summer again!
This year I've organized a trip to the beach with fellow juniors. 
Yes,I'm officially the senior here. =.="
But anyway....


I've spent the Saturday of the 3-days-holiday to buy stuff for the BBQ, couldn't BELIEVE I actually spent the whole day for it...(literally from 10:30am to 8pm)

But it was fun in a way..Trying to get the best deals while making sure everything is PERFECT!
From tiny stuffs like getting butter for the mushroom, salt for extra tasting to important stuffs like getting enough meat and getting the ice box for drinks,getting soccer and volleyball..
It was pretty tiring but satisfying in a way.
Getting help from juniors here and there was a pretty nice feeling as well. 
(Really glad one helped me with cutting the veges, some prepared the salad and banana cake, a few prepared ice for the ice box, one prepared rice and another helped me move the stuff..and one went through all the buying of stuff with me^.^)


And comes Sunday!
THE DAY!
Was so happy everyone (well,except for one..but never mind him =P) reached the university grounds PRECISELY at 10am.
Was so glad that we have enough cars to fit everyone in. 
Was sooooo glad the weather was super well (well, as long as it doesn't rain,it means well to me..lol) as there was plenty of sunshine that day!
Was so glad I practiced going to the beach before for the road was hell narrow..
And gosh,the beach was  PACKED! 
Took some time before we managed to get 5 parking lots..lol


After that it was pure fun!
The guys started the fire, the girls laid out the salad and beach mats..
Then we passed out the cold drinks and started playing with water guns, camwhoring etc.
Food was served and some went for a dive after that. 
It was just pure sun,sea,food,friends and fun!
Played a game of hitting the watermelon blindfolded after a small ice cream bet =P
I even broke the bamboo stick into two as it was pretty frail in the first place (plus all the muscle training from my part time job..lol)


Reporting aside (yes, I know this sounds like a report)
I was really glad everything went well and everyone had fun.
The beach doesn't have silky soft sand and the water wasn't crystal clear and clean.
But I was glad that everyone (I hope) still enjoyed it the same.
It makes all the preparing worthwhile.
A good change of surroundings from all the classes,labs and reports,
Is a good way of de-stress=)
This small event, also bonded us together, the seniors and juniors.

Really had fun with these youngsters..lol


Hope to have more fun with them before I graduate.




0 comments:

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.