~14th October 2011~

I used to blog about my trips after finishing travelling.

But somehow,couldn't bring myself to do so this time.
Pure procrastination.

I guess it's because of the amount of things to do when I came back here.
Nowadays, I have to MAKE time to write, or do whatever I want.
Every event has their own time slot, even watching drama,dinner or sleep.

During classes, I have thoughts.
Thoughts that would have been good blogs if being put down into words.
But alas, when class is over, so does my ponder.

On a random note,
I finally got to buy the full set of Anne of Green Gables.
Couldn't afford it when I read it in my secondary school days.
And only read the first one back then.
Now that I have the full set, I will finish them whenever I have the time.

On another random thought,
It's Autumn now.
The weather today is very similar with the one in London.
Cloudy and cool, getting cold at night too.
It get's dark at 5.30pm now.
Making us end our day in lab earlier than usual.

And the last random thought for this blog.
I suppose we are too accustomed with the Japanese culture.
Always thinking we are too tired or restrained than we actually were.
When in fact, we are only in our mid twenties.
We have many more years to come.
So why do we always complain we are getting too old and getting tired easily?
There is so much we could do, so much we are bound to do.
I'm not letting negative and pessimistic people around me to influence me.
I will speak up this time,
Even if some people still stay the same.

0 comments:

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.